Welcome to Granting Hope!

It is with heavy hearts that we welcome you to our ministry. We exist because we too have lost a child and wish to comfort those who know this pain. You can read our story and learn more about what we do as you navigate through the tabs below.

Please know that you are not alone and that the darkness that you feel right now will ease with time, love, and support. We hope and pray that we can be of some comfort to you in these coming days.

With love and hope,

Jody & Kris

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Back in the Saddle Again

I'm back on the blog. Since adopting a special needs little girl, I have found that my schedule needs just a tad bit of tweeking in order to fit everything in. I hope to begin posting a little more than once a year. (yes, I am SMH at myself) Maybe, just maybe, I can work an update on the design of this blog too. But let's not hold our breath...! Baby steps, Jody. Baby steps. A lot has happened in this last year, and I'll get you caught up soon. Thanks for your patience!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment