Welcome to Granting Hope!

It is with heavy hearts that we welcome you to our ministry. We exist because we too have lost a child and wish to comfort those who know this pain. You can read our story and learn more about what we do as you navigate through the tabs below.

Please know that you are not alone and that the darkness that you feel right now will ease with time, love, and support. We hope and pray that we can be of some comfort to you in these coming days.

With love and hope,

Jody & Kris

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8 "Jewelry"

My friend and neighbor at the time Shelley and her mom Patti had Grant's footprint shrunk down and imprinted on the oval pendant you see. On the back you will see his name and date of birth. I have worn this necklace every day since she gave it to me in 2008. If I want to wear a different necklace I wear two b/c I refuse to take this one off. Another friend of mine (Lori) made the other necklace for me- it includes a heart with his birth info, his birthstone, and sparkly stones- each stone represents each member of our family. These two necklaces are very special to me. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment