Welcome to Granting Hope!

It is with heavy hearts that we welcome you to our ministry. We exist because we too have lost a child and wish to comfort those who know this pain. You can read our story and learn more about what we do as you navigate through the tabs below.

Please know that you are not alone and that the darkness that you feel right now will ease with time, love, and support. We hope and pray that we can be of some comfort to you in these coming days.

With love and hope,

Jody & Kris

Monday, February 21, 2011

New things are coming to Granting Hope!

For those of you who follow this blog, I want to apologize for the lack of blogging! I do a lot more posting on our Facebook page than I do here, so you may want to check that out too.

Today I am posting just to let you know that we are in the process of doing some really new and amazing things for this ministry! I have recently connected with an old college friend of mine and we are working on a project that will just blow your socks off! I also have a couple of my own projects going on as well. Life has proved to be very hectic for me- for one, we are in the process of adopting a baby girl; and the last several months we have spent doing different fundraisers for that. It's tough for me to balance both projects along with taking care of our house and our child- as well as the fact that I am homeschooling this year.
However, this does NOT mean GHM is going away...on the contrary!! GHM is here to stay- we just might not be as fast as other babylost mommy ministries are. Please understand that we are always HERE- so any time you want support, you are always welcome to ask. You can use the comments here; or our email which is grantinghope.ministries@gmail.com We are also on Facebook and quite active there.

Please keep this ministry in your thoughts and prayers as we move ahead to begin new things. We want our angel moms to be blessed, above all else. Thank you for your support!!


1 comment: