Welcome to Granting Hope!

It is with heavy hearts that we welcome you to our ministry. We exist because we too have lost a child and wish to comfort those who know this pain. You can read our story and learn more about what we do as you navigate through the tabs below.

Please know that you are not alone and that the darkness that you feel right now will ease with time, love, and support. We hope and pray that we can be of some comfort to you in these coming days.

With love and hope,

Jody & Kris

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Basket Delivery

As I was working on memory albums, the thought occurred to me that it would be really nice for a group of us angel moms (and ANYONE else who would like to participate)  to deliver Christmas baskets to the hospital for the new angel moms, rather than me just doing it by myself.

So...in the spirit of Christmas, and in honor of our precious babies, I would like to see how many of our LOCAL Arizona ladies would like to do the following:

Meet Saturday morning, December 11th, at 10:00 in front of labor and delivery at Banner Desert Medical Center.

Bring yourself, or a donation to add to our baskets. It could be anything-- candles, teddy bears, photo frames, etc. You can choose to attach a note to the item, stating your angel baby's name. Here's an example:


I know this is last minute, but I really hope it works out for you ladies. I think you will be blessed! Please leave a comment here or on our FACEBOOK page if you plan to participate. THANK YOU!!

Wishing you peace this Christmas season,


1 comment:

  1. I gave you a blog award on my latest blog...check it out :]

    http://ailynnchevy.blogspot.com/2011/01/oh-my-i-won.html

    ReplyDelete