Welcome to Granting Hope!

It is with heavy hearts that we welcome you to our ministry. We exist because we too have lost a child and wish to comfort those who know this pain. You can read our story and learn more about what we do as you navigate through the tabs below.

Please know that you are not alone and that the darkness that you feel right now will ease with time, love, and support. We hope and pray that we can be of some comfort to you in these coming days.

With love and hope,

Jody & Kris

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Name Gallery Pics

I just wanted to come on real quick and share the latest "Grant" name gallery photos. There's nothing an angel mommy likes better than to see her child's name in a thousand different ways. So I was thinking I would like to make an official request- Grant's second birthday in Heaven is coming up in two months. I would love to see many more pics of Grant's name- it can be as simple as spelling his name out with magnetic letters. You can also get ideas by clicking above on "Grant's Name Gallery". I think it will be fun to see how many I get by the time his birthday gets here. Thanks in advance for participating- it means more than you know.

These two pics were made by Laura, of http://www.angelbabynames.blogspot.com/ I thought they were beautiful. And yes, that's a s'more you see. I craved and ate tons of s'mores while pregnant with him. I sure hope they have s'mores in Heaven b/c he really loved them. =)



1 comment:

  1. I did something with Grant's name on.how do I send it to you? sorry I'm rather new at all this

    ReplyDelete